FAQs - Review answers to these frequently asked questions.
The NAIA Council of Presidents (COP) and other councils and committees continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation and make decisions they believe are in the best interest of our student-athletes. For questions, contact COVID19info@naia.org.
Latest COVID-19 updates from the NAIA National Office:
- Nov. 23, 2020: COVID Q&A Forum Recording
- Nov 18, 2020: Eligibility Exception Updates
- Nov 4, 2020: Seasons of Competition Update
- Nov 4, 2020: COVID Screening Enhancements
- Sept 21, 2020: Winter Championship Update
- Aug 20, 2020: Fall Update -COP Executive and NAC Decisions
- Aug 20, 2020: Fall National Championships Re-Scheduled
- Aug 13, 2020: Eligibility and Screening Updates
- Archive: Practice Limitations Summer 2020
- Archive: Spring 2020 Eligibility
- Archive: Winter-Spring 2020 Championships