Featured Headlines

2022 NAIA Competitive Cheer All-America Teams Announced

The National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA) announced the 2022 Competitive Cheer All-America Teams on Saturday during the 6th Annual NAIA Competitive Cheer National Championship. St. Ambrose (Iowa) posts three members on the eight student-athlete list.

2022 NAIA Competitive Cheer National Championship Recap - Day One

YPSILANTI, Mich. – Preliminary routines of the 6th Annual NAIA Competitive Cheer National Championships fired off inside the George Gervin GameAbove Center on Friday, March 11th. Day One scores will count for 25% of the combined total, leaving the last 75% to be comprised of the final scores from Saturday, March 12th.

More Headlines

Banner

Championship Information

cheer and dance

7th ANNUAL COMPETITIVE 
CHEER AND DANCE
NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP
March 10-11, 2023
Ypsilanti, Michigan

Buttons

Best of The Best

Banners

Banners

Banners