2019 NAIA Women's Lacrosse Coaches' Top 10 – Poll #2
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – SCAD Savannah (Ga.) remains at No. 1 in the latest edition of the 2020 NAIA Women’s Lacrosse Coaches’ Top 10 Poll.
Top 10 Highlights
- The Bees boast 35 all-time No. 1 rankings, which is the most all-time in NAIA women’s lacrosse.
- SCAD Savannah is one of two teams that remain undefeated in the Top 10. The other team is Cumberlands (Ky.)
- No. 10 Concordia (Mich.) is the only new team in the Top 10 this week
- Only two teams remain at the same rank from the previous poll
- SCAD Savannah and Georgetown (Ky.) hold a consecutive active streak in the poll with 36 appearances.
- SCAD Savannah is the only team to spend an entire season ranked No. 1
- The rating committee is comprised of eight raters – two raters per conference/group.
- Each conference/group produces a conference rating from which raters will use to compile their national ballot. Only teams represented on the conference rating are eligible for the national ballot.
- Each rater will submit a top 15 ballot, which will be used to produce the Top 10 national rating and a list of other teams receiving votes.
- For the complete rating calendar, click here.
2020 NAIA Women’s Lacrosse Coaches’ Postseason Top 10 Poll
|RANK||LAST TIME||SCHOOL [FIRST-PLACE VOTES]||RECORD||POINTS|
|1||1||SCAD Savannah (Ga.) ||7-0||98|
|6||5||Lawrence Tech (Mich.)||2-1||70|
Receiving Votes: Point (Ga.) 39, Tennessee Wesleyan 31, Aquinas (Mich.) 25, Cleary (Mich.) 13, Ottawa (Kan.) 13, Ave Maria (Fla.) 3, Madonna (Mich.) 3