2020-21 Women's Cross Country Coaches' Top 25 Poll - No. 1
KANSAS CITY, Mo. - The Taylor Trojans are No. 1 in the latest edition of the Women's Cross Country Coaches' Top 25 Poll.
• The poll was voted upon by a panel of head coaches representing each of the conferences.
• Each conference is represented by one rater.
• The Top 25 is determined by a points system based on how each voter ranks the best teams. A team receives 30 points for each first-place vote, 29 for second-place and so on through the list.
• The highest and lowest ranking for each team (a non-rating is considered a low rating) is removed and the team’s ranking will be recalculated with an additional point added to each team for every ballot (including discounted ballots) that the teams appear on.
• Teams that receive only one point in the ballot are not considered “receiving votes.”
|RANK||LAST TIME||SCHOOL [FIRST PLACE VOTES]||POINTS|
|2||4||St. Francis (Ill.)||526|
|8||15||The Master's (Calif.)||425|
|10||19||Saint Mary (Kan.)||388|
|12||22||Saint Francis (Ind.)||345|
|14||23||Olivet Nazarene (Ill.)||310|
|25||NR||St. Ambrose (Iowa)||144|
Receiving Votes: Dalton State (Ga.) 109, Northwestern (Iowa) 108, Siena Heights (Mich.) 41, Hastings (Neb.) 34, Kansas Wesleyan 34, Grace (Ind.) 33, Rocky Mountain (Mont.) 29, Oklahoma City 22, Campbellsville (Ky.) 16, Xavier (La.) 9, Mount Vernon Nazarene (Ohio) 9, Missouri Baptist 6
Dropped from the Top 25: Oklahoma City, Lewis-Clark State (Idaho), College of Idaho, Oregon Tech, Madonna (Mich.), Wayland Baptist (Texas), Aquinas (Mich.)