2021 NAIA Men's Cross Country Coaches Top 25 Poll - No. 4
KANSAS CITY, Mo. - St. Francis (Ill.) advances to the No. 1 spot in the latest edition of the Coaches' Top 25 Poll.
• The poll was voted upon by a panel of head coaches representing each of the conferences.
• Each conference is represented by one rater.
• The Top 25 is determined by a points system based on how each voter ranks the best teams. A team receives 30 points for each first-place vote, 29 for second-place and so on through the list.
• The highest and lowest ranking for each team (a non-rating is considered a low rating) is removed and the team’s ranking will be recalculated with an additional point added to each team for every ballot (including discounted ballots) that the teams appear on.
• Teams that receive only one point in the ballot are not considered “receiving votes.”
|RANK||LAST TIME||SCHOOL [FIRST-PLACE VOTES]||POINTS|
|1||3||St. Francis (Ill.) ||528|
|2||2||Saint Mary (Kan.)||511|
|3||1||Indiana Wesleyan ||489|
|4||4||Milligan (Tenn.) ||483|
|7||6||The Master's (Calif.)||415|
|12||14||Lewis-Clark State (Idaho)||344|
|14||12||College of Idaho||312|
|16||18||Shawnee State (Ohio)||268|
|18||25||Grand View (Iowa)||242|
|19||15||Olivet Nazarene (Ill.)||209|
Dropped from the Top 25: Carroll (Mont.), Michigan-Dearborn
Receiving Votes: Goshen (Ind.) 106, Carroll (Mont.) 84, William Carey (Miss.) 75, Lindsey Wilson (Ky.) 48, Michigan-Dearborn 30, Wayland Baptist (Texas) 13, Campbellsville (Ky.) 3