2020-21 NAIA Men's Cross Country Coaches' Top 25 Poll - No. 4
KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Huntington (Ind.) remains at No. 1 in the latest edition of the 2020-21 NAIA Men's Cross Country Coaches' Top 25 Poll.
- The poll was voted upon by a panel of head coaches representing each of the conferences.
- Each conference is represented by one rater.
- The Top 25 is determined by a points system based on how each voter ranks the best teams. A team receives 30 points for each first-place vote, 29 for second-place and so on through the list.
- The highest and lowest ranking for each team (a non-rating is considered a low rating) is removed and the team’s ranking will be recalculated with an additional point added to each team for every ballot (including discounted ballots) that the teams appear on.
- Teams that receive only one point in the ballot are not considered “receiving votes.”
|RANK||LAST TIME||SCHOOL [FIRST-PLACE VOTES]||POINTS|
|1||1||Huntington (Ind.) ||519|
|2||2||Saint Mary (Kan.) ||512|
|5||12||Oklahoma City ||460|
|8||16||College of Idaho||414|
|9||8||St. Francis (Ill.)||380|
|11||6||Lewis-Clark State (Idaho)||368|
|12||10||The Master's (Calif.)||360|
|14||13||Olivet Nazarene (Ill.)||308|
|16||15||Rocky Mountain (Mont.)||263|
|21||23||Spring Arbor (Mich.)||169|
|22||17||William Carey (Miss.)||168|
Dropped from the poll: Westmont (Calif.)
Receiving Votes: Westmont (Calif.) 110, Grace (Ind.) 79, Wayland Baptist (Texas) 62, Aquinas (Mich.) 51, Montana State-Northern 32, Goshen (Ind.) 29, Loyola (La.) 27, Dakota State (S.D.) 26, Friends (Kan.) 5, Michigan-Dearborn 3