2020-21 NAIA Men's Cross Country Coaches' Top 25 Poll
KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Huntington (Ind.) lands at No. 1 in the latest edition of the 2020-21 NAIA Men's Cross Country Coaches' Top 25 Poll. The Foresters have now been ranked at No. 1 for two consecutive polls this season.
- The poll was voted upon by a panel of head coaches representing each of the conferences.
- Each conference is represented by one rater.
- The Top 25 is determined by a points system based on how each voter ranks the best teams. A team receives 30 points for each first-place vote, 29 for second-place and so on through the list.
- The highest and lowest ranking for each team (a non-rating is considered a low rating) is removed and the team’s ranking will be recalculated with an additional point added to each team for every ballot (including discounted ballots) that the teams appear on.
- Teams that receive only one point in the ballot are not considered “receiving votes.”
|RANK||LAST TIME||SCHOOL [FIRST-PLACE VOTES]||POINTS|
|1||1||Huntington (Ind.) ||586|
|2||2||Saint Mary (Kan.) ||567|
|6||NR||Lewis-Clark State (Idaho)||480|
|8||7||St. Francis (Ill.)||449|
|10||9||The Master's (Calif.)||412|
|12||NR||Oklahoma City ||389|
|13||11||Olivet Nazarene (Ill.)||369|
|15||13||Rocky Mountain (Mont.)||318|
|16||16||College of Idaho||315|
|17||14||William Carey (Miss.)||298|
|23||20||Spring Arbor (Mich.)||178|
Dropped from the Poll: Grace (Ind.), Montana State Northern
Receiving Votes: Northwest (Wash.) 113, Grace (Ind.) 99, Montana State Northern 72) Wayland Baptist (Texas) 67, Goshen (Ind.) 41, Dakota State (S.D.) 38, Lindsey Wilson (Ky.) 18, Loyola (La.) 11, Friends (Kan.) 7, College of the Ozarks (Mo.) 3