2020-21 Men's Cross Country Coaches' Top 25 Poll
KANSAS CITY, Mo - The Taylor Trojans remain at the top of the poll for in the second consecutive poll.
- The poll was voted upon by a panel of head coaches representing each of the conferences.
- Each conference is represented by one rater.
- The Top 25 is determined by a points system based on how each voter ranks the best teams. A team receives 30 points for each first-place vote, 29 for second-place and so on through the list.
- The highest and lowest ranking for each team (a non-rating is considered a low rating) is removed and the team’s ranking will be recalculated with an additional point added to each team for every ballot (including discounted ballots) that the teams appear on.
- Teams that receive only one point in the ballot are not considered “receiving votes.”
|RANK||LAST TIME||SCHOOL [FIRST PLACE VOTES]||POINTS|
|1||1||Taylor (Ind.) ||590|
|2||4||Saint Mary (Kan.) ||559|
|8||15||Olivet Nazarene (Ill.)||444|
|11||8||The Master's (Calif.)||402|
|13||19||Rocky Mountain (Mont.)||350|
|15||25||William Carey (Miss.)||322|
|18||NR||St. Francis (Ill.)||242|
|22||NR||Dakota State (S.D.)||187|
|23||NR||Lindsey Wilson (Ky.)||150|
|25||14||Shawnee State (Ohio)||118|
Receiving Votes: Mount Vernon Nazarene (Ohio) 99, Evangel (Mo.) 92, Southeastern (Fla.) 80, Campbellsville (Ky.) 73, Friends (Kan.) 44, Oklahoma City 34, Philander Smith (Ark.) 21, Concordia (Neb.) 16, Grace (Ind.) 12, Indiana Tech 10, Xavier (La.) 7, Vanguard (Calif.) 5, Benedictine (Kan.) 3, Reinhardt (Ga.) 3
Dropped from the Top 25: Oklahoma City, Antelope Valley (Calif.), Eastern Oregon, Lewis-Clark State (Idaho), Oregon Tech, Southern Oregon, College of Idaho, Wayland Baptist (Texas)