NAIA Campus Character Liaisons/Administrators
Each NAIA institution has a Champions of Character® Liaison who implements the program.
Ongoing training and professional development for coaches, athletics administrative staff and student-athletes
Share the Character Message
Organize a servant leadership activity characterized by student leadership and athletic community engagement
- Develop Champions of Character outreach activities in your community; partner with a local school or organization to deliver the core value message
- Conduct at least one student-led, servant leadership activity.
Promote & Recognize Character
- Submit award nominations
Click here to download MP4s of the following webinars:
- Campus Character Liaison Role and Responsibilities Webinar
- Champions of Character Great Institution Ideas Webinar
- Actionable Items of Champions of Character Conference Committees Webinar