2019 NAIA Women’s Lacrosse Players of the Week — No. 3
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – Samantha Tullar of Cumberlands (Ky.) has been named the NAIA National Women's Lacrosse Offensive Player of the Week and Emily Crump of Cumberlands has been named the NAIA National Women's Lacrosse Defensive Player of the Week. The duo was chosen out of a pool of conference and group winners for their performances.
Offensive Player of the Week
Samantha Tullar, Cumberlands
5-7, JR, M, Rudolph Centre, Vt.
- Tullar recorded a career-high of nine goals and 11 points against Missouri Valley as well as recording her 100th career ground ball.
- Weekly Stats
- Totaled 21 goals, 7.0 average
- Totaled nine assists, 3.0 average
- Totaled 35 shots with 27 on goal
Defensive Player of the Week
Emily Crump, Cumberlands
5-1, SR, G, Dallas, Texas
- Crump notched a week-high of 17 saves against Missouri Valley
- Weekly Stats
- Totaled 22 saves
- Posted a save percentage of 0.496
- Also picked up four ground balls
Offensive Nominees: Kacey Moore, Benedictine (Kan.); Marissa Cirino, Siena Heights (Mich.); Mackenzie DeMott, SCAD Savannah (Ga.)
Defensive Nominees: Syd McHale, Reinhardt (Ga.); Eloise Wilber, Madonna (Mich.); Natalie Wechter, Benedictine (Kan.)
2019-20 Women's Lacrosse Composite Award Winners (Offensive, Defensive)
Week 1 (February 26): Emily Crump, Cumberlands (Ky.), Samantha Tullar, Cumberlands (Ky.)
Week 2 (March 04): Jordan Mitchell, SCAD Savannah (Ga.), Sydney Knego, SCAD Savannah (Ga.)
Week 3 (March 11): Emily Crump, Cumberlands (Ky.), Samantha Tullar, Cumberlands (Ky.)