2019-20 NAIA Division I Women’s Basketball Player of the Week — No. 8 (Feb. 11)
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – Raegan Wieser of Columbia (Mo.) was named as the NAIA Division I Women’s Basketball player of the week, announced the national office on Tuesday. Wieser was chosen out of a pool of conference group winners.
Player of the Week
Raegan Wieser, Columbia
5-11, SR, F, Cape Girardeau, Mo.
- Wieser recorded a double-double (25 points, 13 rebounds) against No. 13 Freed-Hardeman (Tenn.) and a week high 27 points against Williams Baptist (Ark.).
- Weekly Stats
- Totaled 52 points, 26.0 average
- Totaled 22 rebounds, 11.0 average
- Totaled nine steals, 4.5 average
- Also added three assists, one blocks and went 17 for 29 from the field.
Nominees: Brianna Page, Jarvis Christian (Texas); Stephanie Soares, The Master's (Calif.); Carly Harper, Culver-Stockton (Mo.); Joy Sadler, Middle Georgia State; Diamond Jolly, Talladega (Ala.); Bailey Cummins, Shawnee State (Ohio); Parker Esary, Providence (Mont.); Alexis Shannon, Mid-America Christian (Okla.)
2019-20 Division I Women's Basketball Composite Award Winners
Week 1 (December 04): Morgan Bennett, Wayland Baptist (Texas)
Week 2 (December 11): Stephanie Soares, The Master's (Calif.)
Week 3 (January 08): Natasa Radovic, Ottawa (Ariz.) (AZ)
Week 4 (January 15): Reagan Turner, Lindsey Wilson (Ky.)
Week 5 (January 22): Reyna Ammons, Science & Arts (Okla.)
Week 6 (January 29): Kaycee Gerald, William Woods (Mo.)
Week 7 (February 05): Kelsey Thaxton, LSU Alexandria (La.)
Week 8 (February 12): Raegan Wieser, Columbia (Mo.)